Friday 20 April 2012

Slacker

Oh crap...I just have not been able to get back into it! Still exercising, but the eating has been rather unclean. I have put on 1.5kg - not massive, but enough to get me scared. Alcohol has reared its head again too, this doesn't help at all!

Plotting and planning for a Monday restart/regroup. I CAN do this, I have done it before. The timing is right, 10 weeks until the Launceston 10km. After the Launceston 10km I start training for the Melbourne Half marathon again in October.

I tend to stay focussed in winter much better as there are not as many distractions. Lots of healthy soups, herbal teas vegies and fruit - how hard can it be????

I am revisiting my goals, planning my menus and enlisting my family and workmates.

Wish me luck! Mons X

No comments:

Post a Comment