Thursday 25 July 2013

12WBT signed up!

Signed up for the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation! I am excited. Had a little dabble in the forums and it is comforting to know you are not alone in your weight and mindset issues.

I have decided to follow Mindset Lessons in the forums and already lots of comments resonate with me and my own struggles. As a great procrastinator, here I was thinking that I can't wait to get started. The new mindset for me today is why no just do it now, why wait until 12 August? A head start would be smashing. I haven't told anyone yet, just want to get myself organised first. By the way there was a good forum post on keeping it a secret with lots of great comments. Not sure how I will roll with that....

So, I am planning meals for next week using some of the recipes on the 12wbt blog, making small changes, continuing with my exercise and ramping it up.

There is still the good Mons and the bad Mons battling it out on each shoulder when I do come across food I don't really need to eat - for example when I am bored or home alone. Got to go and deal with that...

Mons xx

No comments:

Post a Comment