Wednesday 24 July 2013

New blog = new me???

It is only the bare bones so far! I was going to do another, but it was too hard. So I decided to cut the guts out of this one and keep going.

My blog has changed because my focus has changed. I have realised I have issues with food, namely emotional and sneak eating. I need to get it "out there", write about it. Trying to discover why I do it. So many years of ignorance and denial holding me back.

On the surface, I eat well. However, I eat too much and I often like to eat alone. Particularly the stuff I shouldn't eat. I am NOT talking McDonalds, deep fried food, chips (well, sometimes!) or lollies. I mean nachos, potatoes with sour cream and butter, toast with lashings of butter and my all time favourite biscuits. Sometimes anything I can get my hands on.

The one plus here is that I enjoy exercise. The problem is the more I exercise, the more I think I can eat. Here I am thinking that I can out-exercise the excessive amount of calories I am consuming. It may be because of exercise that I am overweight and not obese. However, the cold, early mornings sweating it out are not giving me anything to show for it. Enough is enough. I want my hard work to show, I want to be lean, fit and strong.

Change is needed now. I am an adult and I need to take control of my actions and change my relationship with food. So, here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment