Friday 9 March 2012

Avoidance (part 2)

I am trying not to avoid this blog and hence my obligations to myself to keep going and get rid of those pesky 10kg. I sat down last night to plan my meals again. I hit two red flags next week, gave up and went to bed.

Fresh again this morning, I figured looking at some positives and negatives (lets call them areas for improvement) may help...

So the positives are:
I ran 5km this morning, 4km Wednesday and 10km last Sunday (12km planned for this Sunday)
My times are getting better (slightly)
I have had two, one hour weight/core training sessions with a PT and booked in another 8 sessions over the next 8 weeks.
I have progressively bettered my times over my 4 week cardio challenge (group training Mondays)
My injuries seem to have settled down
I have not put on any weight (thats a positive isn't it???)
I really want to do this

Areas for improvement are:
Eating too much (usually of a good thing)
Wine has crept in again, 5 glasses since last Friday
My eating has still been bordering on crapola - cheese, chocolate and biscuits are NOT my friends!
Something is stopping me from my own self control

OK, planning is probably going to get me back on track. I will revisit my diary and lock in good choices...today. I will shop accordingly...tomorrow.



I know I can do it, I have done it before.

Cheers, Mons XX

No comments:

Post a Comment