Wednesday 7 March 2012

Avoidance

You may notice that when I go blog AWOL, I am avoiding for a reason. I have not yet got back on the 12wbt track. I went AWOL at the end of week 2. I have (as always) continued to exercise, but my eating is WAAYY off.

I was asking myself why just last night. I really am not sure. Perhaps I am in a comfortable place. I am relatively fit, I have lost a bit of weight (need another 10 big ones gone really), I am JUST in my healthy BMI. I have become ...well I am not sure that complacent is the word, but something like that.

com·pla·cent  adj.
1. Contented to a fault; self-satisfied and unconcerned: (He had become complacent after years of success.)
 
My weight has increased slightly, less than a kg. I need to do some thing, but I am not sure where to go from here...I can't get that focus....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment