Wednesday 22 February 2012

Off-line, off-track

We were away last weekend and then we have had home computer issues for the last few days, but finally back on-line now!

It is amazing how off-track I got in that "off-line" time without being accountable here on my blog, not following the 12wbt forums and not logging my km's. Food have been quite average, exercise has been good though. This is always my problem, I am an idiot - why do I do it? Busting my ass for nothing. I did manage to lose 200g at weigh in today, crap I know, but I will take it.

Planning is the key and have not done that. I have a couple of red flags this weekend. I am just going to have to suck it up and get on with it.

Cheers, Mons XX

1 comment:

  1. A loss is a loss Mons. I'm saying this to myself too! It's hard to see posts from girls dropping big numbers, but like you, this is my new way of life, not just a 12 week sprint.
    Keep on fighting a good fight and hopefully we'll both do better next week!

    ReplyDelete