Saturday 11 February 2012

Pankcakes are NOT part of the deal...move on

Breakfast time, I did only have one...small one... but that is NOT cool Mon. I also had a Banjos Date scone for lunch (with butter). Time to move on now that I have put it out there. This is the biggest hurdle now, to move on and not throw it in at the first hiccup.


I WAS in a difficult position today. I was at Banjos with my son and his friend at lunchtime. They were hungry, as boys always are. They are both skinny, can eat whatever, thats cool. I can't. I was hungry too.
Banjos has NOTHING for a bread free, sugar free, low fat freak like me! Why should they? Banjos is like one of those shopping aisles at the supermarket you just don't go down. The best option was a date scone with butter and a small skinny latte, no sugar of course. I gobbled it down. I must say I didn't feel particularly satisfied at the end, but it's done - MOVE ON MON, MOVE ON MON....OK. I have the rest of the day to make amends. Wish me luck.

Cheers, Mons XX

P.S. I find that I am frequently putting pictures of all the food I cannot have on my blog. I have to stop doing that. Here is something I can have. I LOVE RICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment