Tuesday 14 February 2012

Pump this morning...all good

Tuesday 6am BodyPump class is great. Getting my weights right is a bit tricky. It fell a little too easy at times this morning for the leg work, may need to bump that up for next Tuesday. I wish there was another on a Thursday morning too. Looks like the gym circut for me on Thursday AM.

Went to physio yesterday, got in on a cancellation. Otherwise they were booked out for 2 weeks! Physio didn't say I can't run - yay. I just need to peg it back to 4-5km for now. I have been given more exercises to add to my other exercises for my other issues. This highlights my need to work on my core strength and general strength. I WILL do my exercises every other day AT LEAST. I will also commit to at least 2 days a week of strength/core work.

Nutrition wise, I have been on my own plan at the moment, within the calorie quota. There was a heap of meat in the freezer and healthy food I wanted to use up this week. My menu may be little different or shuffled around with the plan. The exercise plan is a bit the same, shuffled.  It suits and hopefully I will get similar results. I have given up sugar, pasta, refined bread and alcohol. My breakfasts probably won't change - Natural fruit free (I quit sugar!) muesli with skim milk during the week and one of the 12WBT breakfasts on the weekends.

Life is good! Will be more organised next week though.

Cheers, Mons XX

No comments:

Post a Comment