Thursday 9 February 2012

No exercise today

My rest day. It is usually Monday, but I had had to do some juggling with my husband away until Sunday. I have arranged to go into work later tomorrow so I can go to the gym after school drop off tomorrow. Saturday I can go to the gym as they have a creche. We are staying at the mother-in-laws Saturday night so I can get up early to do my long run on Sunday. I am hoping for 10km.

This is my 4th day without alcohol, sugar and white bread. No biscuits (my biggest hurdle), chocolate or cake either. Up until about 20 minutes ago there was no pasta I just had half a cup. Bolognaise is just not the same without it! I think I am correct with my theory that I may have a slight intolerance to gluten. I feel great, no tummy pains. It may be a coincidence, we will see after tonights pasta.

I have started to set my goals that are not just about weight loss. I need to work on those a bit tonight, but its a start. I am trying to work out what 12wbt program to follow. I was thinking Lean & Fit or the 10km program. It may be a bit premature for the Half Marathon program due to my achilles tendonitis. I would like to push myself and increase my strength - decisions, decisions...

Cheers, Mons XX

No comments:

Post a Comment