Tuesday 13 March 2012

I think I can, I think I can...

Slowly, slowly my brain is getting back into gear, back in the game. My second last red flag was last night and I feel shite for it (food and beverage related). It doesn't make me feel good at all to overeat and drink, then bust my ass running/gym/pt.

I am sitting here planning my next move. I have cleaned out the fridge (again), no chocolates, biscuits or wine in there now. It is actually quite empty. I need to plan (tonight) and then shop. My last red flag is Saturday night (a wedding) but I know I will be OK because I have the 10km Run Devonport the next morning and I am going for a 10km PB (sub 55).

I have this week and next week sorted for my exercise already. I am pushing myself in the exercise department, I can do it in the food department too!

I MUST SAY NO TO UNNECESSARY FOOD (my time starts now....)

Mons XX

No comments:

Post a Comment