Sunday 11 August 2013

Mantra

Ready to go for tomorrow. All set. I have been doing a lot of self talk and my mantra is:

"Is food more important than losing weight????"

Of course its not. Any rational person will tell you that, no brainer. I am not saying I am irrational. Perhaps rational is not the word - normal maybe - what is "normal" anyway?

Anyway, thats the simple question I will be asking myself, quite often I think. I have my favourite size 12 dress hanging in a prominent place so that can be a little incentive. I have also had thoughts about putting little sticky notes in the kitchen too.

I have a list of jobs and study I can do instead of eating, or thinking about food. I am already over-thinking it. I will give myself a break today and go with the flow. However tomorrrow and beyond is when I need to be mindful not to focus too much on food and what my next meal or snack will be.

Sounds so easy....

No comments:

Post a Comment