Thursday 8 August 2013

Ready to go!

Just a few days away now and I am really ready to go with the 12WBT! I have organised my shopping (click & collect), will get my fresh stuff at the market on Saturday.

Still need to do my fitness test and measure up. I took a photo yesterday - scary I tell you. I am a classic apple shape - slim legs, no bum, no hips. I carry my weight around my tummy, back and boobs. This did prompt me to get a diabetes test last week. I am happy to say that blood sugar was normal and cholesterol excellent. I think it may be because I exercise.

I am in a good mind set - positive and prepared. Lots of self talk happening. The thing I always ask myself now is - "How much do I want this?" I want this more than food, food will always be there. I don't want food to rule my life anymore.

I have changed the breakfast to muesli Monday to Friday as my husband doesn't eat breakfast and my son can have whatever he usually has - weetbix, fruit toast or eggs. I am substituting 2 meals during the week- the ricotta wrap lunch and I am not a fan of sausages, so chicken for me.

My husband will go with the flow with the meals. I have extra "fillers" to add to the dinners for my 7 year old - boiled pasta, sweet potato, extra meat and vegie he likes. Our son usually eats what we eat for dinner, if he doesn't like it he usually goes hungry - which is not very often! I am hoping he will also get into the swing of new meals, but I expect a little resistance early on!

Nervous and excited to begin...

Mons x

No comments:

Post a Comment