Sunday 16 October 2011

12km hard slog

Don't know if I'm kind of still recovering from the half marathon, but the 12km I did this morning was hard. In my mind, I thought 12km would be easy peasy, hey, I've done 21km, right?? No way!

I am also still caning from my fitness session on Friday morning. Those lunge squats / wall sit combos are a killer, still in a world of pain now! We also did boxing, great to get a good workout on my upper body for a change.

Swim tomorrow to loosen it all up - my favourite part of the week! I am currently looking for a decent (but not too expensive) bike to ride a bit to take some pressure off my legs from running.

Eating has been absolutely shite, all over the place. Can't seem to get a hold on that. I will set asisde an hour or so tomorrow to set a plan for the week.

Mons X

No comments:

Post a Comment