Friday 28 October 2011

I have missed you my dear blog...

I have been really busy over the last few days. I have turned 40 - aaarrrggghhh. Actually, its not so bad! I really don't feel 40 - its just a number I guess. Lots of visitors, lots of food, lots of Jansz and lots of fun. I have continued to exercise though, so its not all bad.

The party is OVER now though. back to reality. I am determined to get back on track. I have 5 full weeks of the 12wbt to get stuck into. I have started planning my meals again.

My running plan is updated in preparation for my marathon training that starts mid January. I need to be back up to 35km a week over 4 days before I start that. I have only been doing around 24km a week over 3 days since the half marathon so a bit of work to do there.

Lots of work to do, best get going with it!

Mons XXX

P.S - Note I have snuck in my week 7 weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment