Thursday 6 October 2011

Getting closer...

I am getting nervous! Did 6km yesterday, felt OK. In Melbourne today, no run, but heaps of walking around town. Will maybe do a short run tomorrow morning and Saturday morning, but that is all.

I am running with my two sisters and we are all pretty nervous, but excited! There is rain forecast so that will be interesting. I am starting to get nervous about the fact that I don't carry water or sports drinks and have never tried a Gu. I am basically going to run the entire race on water only, no carbs. I am thinking I may carry a few lollies, that may help.

Eating has not been great, I seem to have lost focus this week. It has not been bad, but I have not been following the program at all. I have lost 300 grams so its not too bad. I will need to get with the program again next week once the race is over. I know I can do it. My mini goal of getting under the 70kg mark is not far away, totally achievable for the next week or two.

Took my son to the Melbourne Aquarium today, that was cool. We had a lovely day together. Dinner with the family tonight, my best friend tomorrow and a pasta feast Saturday night, no alcohol though!

Will blog agsin soon to share my nerves.

Mons X

No comments:

Post a Comment