Tuesday 30 August 2011

Cupcakes and goals

Eating wise that is. I'm not sure what it is, maybe the fact that the 12wbt has not "officially" started, but today was just OK. Ate two of the cupcakes that I made yesterday (damn you cupcakes). Not sure what prevents me from just saying NO, sounds so simple!

On the flipside, I ran 8kms this morning and felt great. Ran on the treadmill, hopefully by next week I will be able to run outside as it won't be dark at 5:30am. Can't wait!



So my goals are as follows:
Current weight = 74kg
Weight = 70kg (one month after 12wbt starts - 12 October)
Weight = 64kg (conclusion of 12wbt - 12 December)
Goal weight = 60kg (6 months - February 2012)
I am going to get to these goals buy sticking to my set calories of 1200 per day and exercising. I will stop mindless eating and picking. Biscuits and cupcakes are NOT my friends. Stop baking!

Mini goal = Melbourne Half Marathon 9 October 2011 (entered and currently in training)
Mini goal = Hobart Point to Pinnacle November 2011 (enter after I complete HM above)
Mini goal = Triathlon Pink Melbourne January 2012 (enter after I complete P2P above)
MAIN GOAL = Gold Coast Marathon June 2012 (continue training, up the kms, get a serious training program in place February 2012. More diet & training research needed here)
 
 
Pretty happy with all that above, I think it is achievable for me. The key for me is in the planning and seeing this 12wbt thing through to the end and beyond.
 
 
I am off to check out some other 12wbt bloggers.
 
 
Night, Mons X 




No comments:

Post a Comment