Sunday 28 August 2011

Yes, yes me again!

I thought I should start addressing the Pre-season tasks for the 12wbt over the next few days. The "Introduce Yourself" bit is pretty much done apart from a few notes:
  • I did the 12wbt Round 1 2011, started off really well, but lost it in the second half.
  • The weight that I lost (5kg) I have not put back on because I exercise quite a lot. 
  • One positive is that I have continued to exercise, lots of running specifically.
  • The problem is that I eat too much, not junk, just too much and mindlessly (is that a word?). This has to stop...NOW!
  • I am almost 74kg, my target is 62kg by the end of the 12wbt, tough, but achievable me thinks. All I can think is how much faster I will be able to run without that extra 12kg!
  • I am starting today (not tomorrow as I normally would say) and that will give me an extra 2 weeks :)
Hmmm excuses and goals are next...

To be continued. Mons X

1 comment: