Monday 29 August 2011

Excuses, excuses

There are not that many excuses. Eating is my problem, exercise is not. Often I don't think about what I eat, so mindless eating doesn't come with excuses.

Here are the best of my excuses...

Excuse: I exercised today so I can eat more
Solution: I don't want to work my butt off for nothing, if I exercise and eat less I will lose weight! It is that simple.

Excuse:I am too busy to plan meals or I don't have time (read - can't be bothered) to make lunch/dinner
Solution: Make time! It is that simple (I'm all about simplicity). Something healthy is as easy as eating an apple.

Excuse: Injury - achilles tendonitis (this is a real one)
Solution: You can still cross train can't you???? Hmmmm????

Goals next, might leave that until tomorrow.

Night, Mons X

No comments:

Post a Comment