Friday 2 September 2011

2 glasses of red, no exercise :(

That is the summary today. My little fella was up most of the night last night with a cough/cold thing so I decided to sleep in when my alarm went off at 5:15am. Never feels right sleeping in like that, bit I did.

Hubbys out at a "kind of" work do, so I am home. Ate a little too much after a reasonably good day including 2 (and a bit) glasses of wonderful red. Doesn't feel right drinking it on my own. Friday night is my night to let loose a bit, I usually have a glass or two. I don't drink any other night (usually) but I do usually have company!

My little fella was asleep by 6pm due to cough/cold thing. So here I am blogging, contemplating another glass of red...I probably won't do it... I am only a glass and a half kinda gal.

Smashing day forecast here tomorrow, will make amends. Plus I have this 12wbt commitment to make.

Mons X

No comments:

Post a Comment