Friday 23 September 2011

First massage

Had my first ever massage today, it was great. Very sore now though. He was really informative. Being a runner himself, and seemed to know what I was going through. His main point was to listen to my body, if its too much, back off! He gave a some great stretches to do in between runs.

The swelling in my knee is almost gone, but the top of my foot is still really sore. Too sore to run so far. I will see tomorrow if I will do a run on Sunday. It is 16km, but I may just do 10km.

Eating today was OK to start. Had a tiny piece of birthday cake this afternoon and more dinner (not the program dinner - a dry curry chicken rice thingy) than I needed. On the flip side, I didn't have any wine and it was actually poured for me because I initially said yes!

Feel very lethargic, probably a combination of the massage and not doing any exercise. It seems the less I do the less I want to do!

Have a great weekend! Mons X

No comments:

Post a Comment