Tuesday 20 September 2011

Groundhog day

This is getting a bit boring but...I had another great day today. I am very proud of myself!

Eating was smashing, although I was super hungry this morning after my run so I had extra cereal and milk than my set portion.

Resisted cupcakes this afternoon - I bought them for my husband and son when I went shopping for avocado for tonight. Not sure why I did that, perhaps to prove that I can resist. I did eat crumbs off the plate when they had finished, a bit sad really!!!

Also ran 6km this morning plus some abs and core, blew 530 calories. It is TTOM for me, but I think weigh in should be pretty good anyway, I am expecting a loss of some sort. I will be happy with around 1kg me thinks.

Toning/core tomorrow morning, it will give my poor legs a rest, they need it. My right knee has been a little swollen since Sundays long run, not sore though which is great.

Hope everyone out there had a good day as well. If not, tomorrow is a new day!

Cheers, Mons X

No comments:

Post a Comment