Wednesday 28 September 2011

A small loss - I'm OK with that!

Given I did only light exercise for most of the week plus I had a mini blowout Saturday night. I lost 100g - a loss is a loss, right???? I am now 71.1kg. I have set a mini challenge for myself. I want to be at 69.9kg by next weigh in. I figure if I can run again it is totally achievable. It is 1.2kg, thats it!

Pulled up OK this morning so I did 5km run/walk, abs and lots of stretching. My knee is still not quite right, but not any worse. Pain in the top of my foot is completely gone and my achilles are holding up quite well. No running tomorrow morning, cross trainer, toning and stretching will do me. I will try for a run again Friday.

Eating just OK today, three squares of caramello chocolate after lunch and small piece of bread this afternoon. Not a great start to my mini challenge...

Mons X

No comments:

Post a Comment