Monday 12 September 2011

Day one - was a red flag for me! Not as bad as I thought.

Relatively unscathed from a relaxing long weekend with the family. Ready for MY kick off tomorrow.

Today was not the disaster I thought it would/could be. The worst was I had a banana milkshake with my lamb & salad wrap for lunch, a biscuit and two chocolate eclair lollies.  I ran (a very slow) 9km this morning, so all was not lost.

Sorted for tomorrow breakfast and lunch, still need to get dinner tomorrow night and beyond organised.

Out of whack with my training after the run today. Today was meant to be active recovery, so I will do some core/stretching tomorrow and 4-5kms depending on how I feel. Wednesday back to normal - toning/core. Nutrition should be totally organised by then too.

Focus Mons, I can do this. Here we go...X

No comments:

Post a Comment