Monday 5 September 2011

My commitment...finally!

Nice weekend (apart from a head cold) bushwalks on Saturday, relaxing Sunday. Bummed that I did not complete a long run Sunday, but 5 weeks out from the Melbourne half marathon I didn't want my head cold to develop into something more and put me out of action for longer than a weekend.

I took a couple of days over the weekend to really think about what my commitment was. I wasn't feeling it last week and didn't want to put just anything down. So, here it is:

I commit to the 12 Week Body Transformation for the entire 12 weeks. I commit to being mindful about what I am eating and why. I commit to losing 10kg. I commit to finding the time to plan and prepare healthy meals. I commit to exercising six days per week and making it count. I can do this!

Phew! I have done it. The mindful thing is a big one for me. Often I gobble something down and get the guilts afterwards and ask myself WHY?? The other big one is committing to this for the entire 12 weeks as I didn't last time.

I am looking forward to the diary thing.

Have a great day, Mons X

No comments:

Post a Comment