Tuesday 6 September 2011

No running since last week, but still managed to lose 1.2kg!

Very frustrated, have not run since last Thursday. In fact I have not done much exercise at all apart from 2 hours bushwalking on Saturday! A head cold and a sore left foot have not helped (trying hard not to use too many excuses!).

I have, however, managed to lose 1.2kg since last week! My eating has just been OK, better than usual, but just OK. It has given me a glimmer of hope, hard to be positive when you feel like crap.

I will work on getting rid of this cold over the next few days so I am fresh for the official kick-off of the 12wbt on Monday. I have started the organise/diary thing. Looking at a few other blogs, I think the way to go is to be accountable here in my blog on a daily basis.

Have a good day, Mons X

No comments:

Post a Comment