Wednesday 14 September 2011

Blogging challenge!

1. Describe yourself in 25 words or less. You can get straight to the point - or bring your creativity into play.
So NOT creative...! Fun/ny (mostly), family orientated, organised (well, kind of, tend to procrastinate though), love animals - I am a dog AND cat person!

2. What brings you to 12wbt? Getting fitter? Losing weight? (Gaining weight??) Are you first timer, a repeat offender??
Losing weight! I am a repeat offender, lost 6kg in round 1 in 2011, kind of gave up halfway through. I am here to finish this thing!

3. Why do you blog??
Accountability, 12wbt diary and after that a marathon training diary, to look back, get thoughts down and try to make sense of it (its not working so far)

4. Who is your biggest inspiration in life and why (doesn't have to be weight loss)
Hmm made me think....no-one in particular. Lots of inspirational people over many years with combined wisdom. I think Richard Branson is spiffy (not in that way)

5. What things in life bring you the most joy?
My family, sunny days, running (more so how I feel after a run) and my animals. Good wine, cheese and coffee!

6.What do you think your greatest challenge is going to be this round?
Consistency, seeing it through. Organising myself EVERY DAY.

7. What are you most excited about 12wbt?
Aaahhh the possibilities on the clothes racks for a size 10-12, swimwear and summer in general.

8. And what scares the pants off you?
Failing (is that going to be everyones????) and a lack of wine and cheese.

9. Tell me - right now - today - how do you feel about exercise in no more than 10 words
Love running. Need to eat less to make it count.

10. Complete this sentence - in 12 weeks time - on the last day of 12wbt I am going to be feeling AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment