Friday 16 September 2011

Awesome!

Flexed my willpower muscle today as Michelle Bridges would say!

No to donuts at work at morning tea, no to sparking wine this afternoon (Jansz, my favourite) AND said no to chocolate pudding tonight - BOOYAAHHH. On top of that blew 500 calories with a 5km run this morning and some toning/abs

I did do a little bit of picking - 3 x brazil nuts this afternoon because I felt hungry and a little dizzy at about 5pm, couple of crackers right after that. My goal for this weekend is NO picking - ALL weekend. Big call I know, especially for me!

Weekend eating will be the big test. In the past it has always been a stumbling block for me. I am so determined though. It feels different this time.

Saturday AM toning and Super Sunday is the big 21km, I'm nervous.

Cheers, Mons X

1 comment:

  1. Well done! The weekends are tough for me, too!

    Good luck for the half-mara!

    ReplyDelete