Sunday 25 September 2011

Change of plan...for now!

Okay, so I am over my self pity, poor me I can't run at the moment thing. I have a plan for next week to get me back on track. I have been assured my current fitness will get me over the line (perhaps not in the time I had originally hoped) for the Melbourne half marathon in two weeks today.

My plan for next week now looks like this:

Monday: Spin class
Tuesday: Pump class
Wednesday: Spin class
Thursday: Try a 5-6km run on the treadmill
Friday: Spin class or swim (depending on how I pull up from the run the day before)
Saturday: Swim
Sunday: 10km run

Food wise - I lashed out a bit last night - 2 glasses of red wine with dinner and some garlic/cheese pizza entree. Been kind of good today. I had 3 squares of caramel chocolate - it was REALLY good, enjoyed every bit. Thankfully I was able to stop at three!

I have a good plan for the week and will be back on track.
No more feeling BLAH, get on with it Mons.

Cheers X

No comments:

Post a Comment