Thursday 8 September 2011

Nutrition plan, my plan


Well, I like the meals, most of them anyway! There are three of us in this family and I think I may need to make some adjustments here and there for the hungry (one of them growing) boys. Adding potatoes, pasta or frozen chips to some dinners is a good option and I know won't be tempted by that.

The other issue is I am a creature of habit, particularly at breakfast time. I am thinking the breakfast I currently have everyday now (All Bran Honey and Almond) would be OK with (Pura Tone) No Fat milk in the right quantity/calorie range. I am usually in auto pilot in the morning and it is one less thing I have to think about. Although the smoothies look good!

Last time I did the 12wbt I alternated between 3-4 lunches for most of the program, again, this was a time thing and it worked for me.  I have some serious planning to do over the next few days before shopping.

Mons X

3 comments:

  1. I'm a bit "Meh" about the breakfasts and I'd rather not have to think. I'm going to stick with my favourites this time - usually consisting of eggs and rye toast. Smoothies just make me hungry mid morning.

    I've added your blog to my blog list so I can keep up with your inspiring fitness goals :)

    Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete