Wednesday 21 September 2011

Loss :) and injured again :(

A great start to the day with the weigh in. 1.8kg loss to take me sooooo close to the 60's. Feeling good, great clean eating day. Had a fruit chew after lunch and a teeny tiny bit of a cupcake (well, the icing), but no major stuff ups.

BUT...

I am injured again! What a whinger. My slightly swollen knee and sore top of foot is not getting any better, actually a bit worse as the day has gone on. I took a rest day today from the gym thinking that would help. I guess I will see tomorrow. I will do cross training tomorrow as I don't have any knee pain as such and see how that goes.

If its not better tomorrow I will go to the physio. I hate to think what she will tell me. I'm scared! I HAVE to get through the next 2.5weeks, do the run THEN concentrate on recovery. I know exactly why I am injured - too much on Sunday after not doing enough the weeks leading up to it. Idiot.

Cross training for a while me thinks, and lots of clean eating. I can get through this.

Mons X

No comments:

Post a Comment