Tuesday 13 September 2011

Day 2 - OK, getting into the swing - slowly

Up at 5:30am to go to gym - check

Good breakfast - check

Morning snack - Skinny latte - check...BUT I ordered in auto mode "regular skinny latte with one sugar please" not realising until I was walking to the car! It is such a habit, I didn't think.

I had a (large) biscuit with my green tea just before lunch, I was really, really hungry.

Lunch - held off until 11:50am, really, really hungry again. Was hoping to last until 12:30pm.
Another biscuit (I love biscuits - aaarrgghh) and a couple of rice crackers this afternoon, really really hungry again!

Its 5pm, still to do my shopping for the week (I was away until yesterday afternoon OK!), BUT I am sorted for dinner tonight. MUST GET ORGANISED, it will bring me undone. I need to be smarter with my snacks - yogurt may be an option for an afternoon snack to fill me up a bit more.

By the way, biscuits in the bin - check.
Mons X

No comments:

Post a Comment