Thursday 22 September 2011

Did I say I was injured???

Yes I did, and yes I am. Went to the physio today and it is not as bad as it seems - YAY. I will still be able to run (walk, crawl) the Melbourne half marathon on the 9 October in some fashion. I have to rest though, not happy Jan. Will do the full rest thing for tomorrow and maybe the next day, but that's IT. I will at least be swimming, walking or something (anything) after that.

This all means my eating needs to be SUPER clean. I had a great day today with the exception of a couple of edges (which amounted to a piece in the end) of the raspberry coconut slice I made for the school fair. The next item I made was a chocolate cake so I could not sample. I did lick the spoon for the icing!

These little licks and tastes are adding up, it needs to stop, particularly when I cannot exercise. I need a miracle here...HELP I don't want to be injured anymore, I want to get on with it!

Mons

No comments:

Post a Comment